About Me

My photo
Since i was a little girl until today i like write although more sing, before only people that could read my stories were my friends but this changes now, i hope you enjoy so i enjoyment writing this. I want to thank to those people that stayed with me until now, i really love them.

Thursday, June 3, 2021

A photo and its story

She is Pelusa, she was my best friend and confident, we were together 17 years.

She arrived a september 19th, she was 2 year ago, was rescued of a house where she was abused, they beat her and kept her tied up all day. When I met her, the first that I did was lift her up, she tembled but little by little she calmed down, thereby I took her to my home.

When she arrived my house, she was very scary, surely she thought that we would do the same, although with me she was not scary, she wagged her tail to see me, she was very sweet with me.

Every time, when we went for a walk, She did not let anyone get close to me, always that I let her go run free, she tayed close, to 1 meter from me, sometimes she was coming to me and asked for love.

She died the last year, to september 20th, and I miss her so much.

3 comments:

  1. My dog died the last year too, I know how difficult it is missed a pet. She was beautiful

    ReplyDelete