About Me

My photo
Since i was a little girl until today i like write although more sing, before only people that could read my stories were my friends but this changes now, i hope you enjoy so i enjoyment writing this. I want to thank to those people that stayed with me until now, i really love them.

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

My Career


Hi everyone, I love to see you again, this time it is moment that I speak about my career and why I chose to study this.

When I was a little girl I wanted to study to become a vet, but I chose not to study that when I spoke with one vet because he told me that to become a vet, I must be prepared to see animals die. 

Initially I cost me find that study, but after of think about it, I chose study Medicine.

When I was 17 years old, I studied organic chemistry in this university in the summer, I know, it's quirky, but i like it chemistry. There I noticed that my heart was here, the chemistry medicine.

Now I studies Chemistry and pharmacy program and I so very happy, is my dream, and after working in the hospital evaluating pharmacotherapy in a psychiatric center.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't want to study medicine for the same reason that you didn't want to study veterinary

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was little i was also interested in being a veterinarian. It's cool that you like your career n.n

    ReplyDelete