About Me

My photo
Since i was a little girl until today i like write although more sing, before only people that could read my stories were my friends but this changes now, i hope you enjoy so i enjoyment writing this. I want to thank to those people that stayed with me until now, i really love them.

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Autobiography

I suppose that before staring writing for you, you need to know about me...

I was born and grew up in Santiago of Chile, I have a little sister and I live with her and my mother, my father passed away 2 years ago leaving a before and an after in my life. Currently I study Chemistry and Pharmacy program at the University of Chile but in despite that is a scientific one, part of me enjoys of a few hobbies such as singing, acting, writing, walking and other things.

My dreams are finished my career, job in the hospital evaluating pharmacotherapy in a psychiatric center, have a family and why not? study opera some day, as hobby, and singing for the people who don't have money to go to see this.

My first idea about this blog was to upload videos about me singing but I am a little shy and in despite of my voice is, according the people who listen to me, beautiful and considering that I participated in the Requiem for Chile and the university's chorus singing alone sometimes still I'm not ready for singing on internet, maybe sometime I will.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to hear you sing one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll be waiting for your singing videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh:( I'm so sorry about your dad I'm sure that you are a beutiful person just like your dream. I would love to hear you sing<3

    ReplyDelete